Prescriptions & Repeat prescriptions
If you are on regular medication prescribed by the Doctor you can request a prescription in a number of ways.
- Order repeat prescriptions using your personal account following this link. Note: You must register first by coming to the surgery.
- You can put a request in the request box inside the front door of the surgery.
- From the surgery please ensure that you provide 48 hours’ notice before collecting.
- Electronic transfer direct to the chemist of your choice. Please advise the receptionist or Doctor.
- If you have spoken to a Doctor over the phone and a prescription is being done this can also be sent directly to the chemist of your choice electronically. Please ask the Doctor to send it for you.